This is a 2-day event, 4:00pm to 7:00pm each day.
The college essay and application process can be one of the most stressful aspects of your child’s college journey. Let Academic Resources help your child get a head start over the summer so both you and they can avoid panic and feel confident when they submit their applications.
We will help your child:
• Develop an EFFICIENT APPROACH to answering the essay questions required for the Common Application and supplements.
• Acquire tools and samples that will SAVE THEM TIME so they can keep moving forward while writing their college essays.
• Brainstorm essay topics that POSITION THEM BEST for admission to their schools.
• AVOID COMMON MISTAKES made by students when writing college essays.
• MEET DEADLINES for Early Decision, Early Action, and other application dates.
INSTRUCTOR: Russ Vitale