The importance of your children building good habits has never been greater. They are faced with
- increasing competition to gain acceptance to the schools of their choice.
- a growing challenge to balance school work, after school activities, and a personal life.
- and a lack of time to focus on a potential future direction and purpose.
Don't wait until college...
Our LEARNING HABITS & STUDY SKILLS program prepares students to meet the challenges of high school academic and social life, as well as coaches them toward a successful transition from high school to college. It can help them
- study more effectively for specific subjects.
- increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
- gain greater control of their lives.
- make smarter decisions.
- handle stressful situations (like test-taking) with effectiveness.
- recognize and prioritize their goals.
- find balance among school, work, and friends.
Academic Resources has partnered with FranklinCovey Co., a global leader in effectiveness training, to offer a customized program aimed at increasing a student's effectiveness and results, both in school and in life.
TO REGISTER Call (973) 292-0505 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT YOUR EFFECTIVENESS COACH
SEBASTIAN SMEUREANU is the Associate Director of Academic Resources. He is a FranklinCovey certified Facilitator and works with high school and college students as a Motivational and Effectiveness Coach. Sebastian is also the co-creator of the highly successful 3-Day SAT Experience seminar.
CHOOSE FROM TWO VALUABLE OPTIONS…
1. The Personal Effectiveness Program
Habit 1 - Be Proactive
Habit 2 - Begin With the End in Mind
Habit 3 - Put First Things First
Habit 7 - Sharpen the Saw
4 Sessions* / 1.5 hrs each
Private Coaching $795
Custom 2-person Coaching $595 per person
2. The Complete Effectiveness Program
Habits 1, 2, 3, & 7 PLUS
Habit 4 - Think Win-Win
Habit 5 - Seek First to Understand Then to Be Understood
Habit 6 - Synergize
7 Sessions* / 1.5 hrs each
Private Coaching $1,295
Custom 2-person Coaching $945 per person
*coaching sessions are booked at mutual convenience